Enhancing and maintaining workplace wellbeing through creativity, play and fun.
Laughter is the best (and cheapest) medicine! It is not often in our adult lives that we can “let go” and play unreservedly. Childsplay uses the power of play and laughter let people step out of their “thinking heads” and to switch off from daily stresses. Play is now well documented to have huge benefits for adults and within the workplace (read more the benefits of play at work)
Team Building in North London and beyond – fun team activities for the whole company
It can be hard to find new team activity ideas which can engage the whole of a diverse team; If you are looking for creative team building activities for work, Childsplay for Companies offer innovative and creative workshops which promote wellbeing at work whilst having fun.
What will happen in the workshop?
Our fun team activities usually last for 2 hours but can be tailored to suit the needs of any group. Teams will be facilitated through a series of imaginative games and exercises designed to let put participants at ease and to let the imagination run free. order to have huge amounts of fun and laughter. You will play as part of a whole group, sometimes in pairs and also have some moments alone within the group session to reflect upon and absorb your good experience in order to carry it with you in to the rest of your day (and week, and months!).
What can I expect as an outcome from the session?
Laughter and play are not only proven to be excellent for team building, there are a wealth of transferable skills associated with play which are of great benefit to the workplace. Play cuts through the red tape of lengthy discussion and gets results fast – all whilst having fun!
The positive listening, cooperation and quick-thinking skills encouraged in all activities can translate into useful skills in the workplace between colleagues, clients and beyond.
Additional beneficial outcomes associated with regular engagement in Play:
- Laughter, play and fun are proven to lower stress.
- Promoting wellbeing in the workplace.
- Regular Play builds confidence.
- Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Problem solving and ability to look at challenges from a new perspective .
- A happy worker is more productive; Participants report to feeling that they know their colleagues better, and to feeling refreshed and re energised.
- Laughter and fun are great levellers; breaking down barriers between colleagues, and encouraging collaboration between team members and across organisations.
- This is an authentic and bonding experience; supporting the effect of humanising Senior Management to their teams.
Our creative workshops are incredibly versatile and can be tailored to suit the needs of any group. We can deliver a one-off Team Event, or create a series of workshops or a regular ongoing programme.