Experience the power of play: workplace wellbeing through creativity and fun at work
Laughter is the best (and cheapest) medicine! It is not often in our adult lives that we can “let go” and play unreservedly. Our team building activities use the power of play and laughter to let people step out of their “thinking heads” and switch off from daily stresses.
Research shows that play has huge benefits for adults and within the workplace. Read more about the benefits of play at work below.
Team building in London and beyond – fun team activities for the whole company
It can be hard to find unusual team building activities that engage the whole of a diverse team. We offer innovative and creative workshops which promote staff wellbeing while having fun.
What will happen in the workshop?
Our fun team activities usually last for 2 hours but can be tailored to suit the needs of any group.
Teams will be facilitated through a series of imaginative games and exercises designed to put participants at ease and to let the imagination run free to have huge amounts of fun and laughter.
You will play as part of a whole group, sometimes in pairs and also have some moments alone within the group session to reflect on and absorb your good experience so you can carry it with you in to the rest of your day (and week, and months!).
What can I expect as an outcome from the session?
Laughter and play are not only proven to be excellent for team building, there are a wealth of transferable skills associated with play which are of great benefit to the workplace. Play cuts through the red tape of lengthy discussion and gets results fast – all while having fun!
The positive listening, cooperation and quick-thinking skills we encourage in all activities can translate into useful skills in the workplace between colleagues, clients and beyond.
What are the benefits of play at work?
- Laughter, play and fun are proven to lower stress.
- Play promotes wellbeing in the workplace.
- Regular play builds confidence, presentation and communication skills.
- Play helps problem solving and ability to look at challenges from a new perspective.
- A happy worker is more productive: participants report to feeling that they know their colleagues better, and to feeling refreshed and re-energised.
- Laughter and fun are great levellers, breaking down barriers between colleagues, and encouraging collaboration between team members and across organisations.
- This is an authentic and bonding experience, supporting the effect of humanising Senior Management to their teams
Our team building workshops are incredibly versatile and can be tailored to suit the needs of any group. We can deliver a one-off team building or a fun corporate event, create a series of wellbeing workshops or a regular ongoing programme.
Too busy for a team building event? Why not have a look at out Laughter at Lunchtime sessions?