Experience the power of play: Team Building and Staff Wellbeing through creativity and fun at work
Team building for staff is essential; how do you motivate your team to get the best out of them? Are your staff confident running presentations and can they work well with colleagues from other teams? Most importantly, do your staff feel well looked after? We can help you answer “yes” to these questions – using laughter, play and fun.
Laughter is the best (and cheapest) medicine! It is not often in our adult lives that we can “let go” and play unreservedly. Our team building activities use the power of play and laughter to let people step out of their “thinking heads” and switch off from daily stresses.
Research shows that play has huge benefits for adults and within the workplace, you can read more about the benefits of play below
Team building in London and beyond – fun team activities for the whole company
It can be hard to find unusual team building activities that engage the whole of a diverse team. We will work with you to ensure all our activities are relevant and pertinent. Each creative activity provides a learning opportunity which will which promote staff wellbeing whilst your team are having fun.
What will happen in the Team Building workshop?
Our fun team activities usually last for 2 hours but can be tailored to suit the needs of your group.
You will be expertly let through a series of creative games and exercises. Some will be imagination-based, some more active – all designed to put you at ease and once you are, you’ll have huge amounts of fun and laugh more than you have in ages.
You will play as part of a whole group, sometimes in pairs and also have some moments alone within the group session to reflect on and absorb your good experience so you can carry it with you in to the rest of your day (and week, and months!).
What can I expect as an outcome from the session?
Laughter and play are not only proven to be excellent for team building, there are a wealth of transferable skills associated with play which are of great benefit to the workplace. Play cuts through the red tape of lengthy discussion and gets results fast – all while having fun!
The positive listening, cooperation and quick-thinking skills we encourage in all activities can translate into useful skills in the workplace between colleagues, clients and beyond.
What are the benefits of play at work?
- Laughter, play and fun are proven to lower stress.
- Play promotes staff wellbeing.
- Regular play builds confidence, presentation and communication skills.
- Play helps problem solving and ability to look at challenges from a new perspective.
- A happy worker is more productive: participants report to feeling that they know their colleagues better, and to feeling refreshed and re-energised.
- Laughter and fun are great levellers, breaking down barriers between colleagues, and encouraging collaboration between team members and across organisations.
- This is an authentic and bonding experience, playing together helps to humanise Senior Management for their teams.Read more about the benefits of play at work
Our team building workshops are incredibly versatile and we will tailor each session to suit your needs. We can bring you a one-off team building event or contribute to your wellbeing at work initiative through one off or regular sessions.
Too busy for a team building event? Why not have a look at out Laughter at Lunchtime sessions?